What We Teach
Here are the more important points of what we believe and teach here at FBC Flagler Beach.
1. We believe that there is one God in three persons: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
2. We believe that God created mankind so that we could have a relationship, and that this relationship was broken because of mankind's sin.
3. We believe that this relationship can be restored only through faith in Jesus Christ.
4. We believe that Jesus was born of a virgin, lived a sinless life, died a substitutional death on the cross for our sins, and that he arose on the third day.
5. We believe that the Bible is God's Word to us, and that it should be interpreted literally, within the confines of its original context.
Pastor Chet Thomas
Our Pastor, Chet Thomas, has been with us since June of 2007. Originally from Madison, GA, he is married to his wife Dusty, and has three children. He enjoys deer hunting, golf, genealogy, and is a fan of University of Georgia football and NASCAR.
Minister of Music Barry Spence
Barry Spence has been with us since April of 2012. He and his wife Kay have one daughter.
Church Secretary Deidra Tober
Deidra Tober has been with us since October 2016. She has been married to her best friend, Cody, for 13 years. They have 2 daughters.